We gather in a Wesleyen style Class meeting on Monday nights at Clapps Chapel UMC. this blog is an outpouring of the growth that occurs there.

Gabe Davis

Does this sound like you?

ATTENTION NON-PET OWNERS who visit our home and complain about our pets.

1) They live here, you don't.

2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'Fur'-niture.

3) Chances are, I love my pets more then I like you.

4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are my family who are hairy..., walk on all fours & don't talk back!

Re-post if you love your pet

1 comment:

Pumice said...

I have a wife and daughter that would agree with every word you wrote. When I asked my wife to marry me her first words were, "Can I bring my cat?" Little did I know what I was getting into.

Grace and peace