We gather in a Wesleyen style Class meeting on Monday nights at Clapps Chapel UMC. this blog is an outpouring of the growth that occurs there.

Gabe Davis

God's Phone #

*Hello God, I called tonight *
*To talk a little while *
*I need a friend who'll listen *
*To my anxiety and trial. *

*You see, I can't quite make it *
*Through a day just on my own... *
*I need your love to guide me, *
*So I'll never feel alone. *

*I want to ask you please to keep, *
*My family safe and sound. *
*Come and fill their lives with confidence *
*For whatever fate they're bound. *

*Give me faith, dear God, to face *
*Each hour throughout the day, *
*And not to worry over things *
*I can't change in any way. *

*I thank you God, for being home *
*And listening to my call, *
*For giving me such good advice *
*When I stumble and fall.. !!!!!!! *


*Your number, God, is the only one *
*That answers every time. *
*I never get a busy signal, *
*Never had to pay a dime. *
*So thank you, God, for listening *
*To my troubles and my sorrow. *
*Good night, God, I love You, too, *
*And I'll call again tomorrow! *
*P.S. Please bless all my friends and family too.

No comments: