We gather in a Wesleyen style Class meeting on Monday nights at Clapps Chapel UMC. this blog is an outpouring of the growth that occurs there.

Gabe Davis

A Life Changed

Saturday, March 10
Read: 2 Corinthians 5:17
When I ask myself the question, “What is my living proof of Jesus

Christ?” my answer would be when I received Christ as my Savior. He

made me a new creation in Him. The old is gone forever and the new has

come! Praise the Lord! I thank God that even though I am a sinner, He

demonstrated His love for me by giving His Son to die for me and forgave

me of all my sins. Because of His life, death, and resurrection, I will be

with Him for all eternity in Heaven. Also, I no longer have to live in my
own strength. As I read the Word of God and get it down in my heart, I

can depend each day on the Holy Spirit’s strength and guidance for my

life. What glorious proof that the living Christ changes lives forever! I am

so thankful that I am a life changed! If you have not received Christ as

your Savior, now is the time my friend! Become “A Life Changed”.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, thank you so much for making it possible for a sinner, such as I,

to receive by grace through faith, your precious gift, Jesus Christ. Amen. ~Debbie Jones

No comments: